Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tough Mornings (Sheesh!!)

Let me fill you in on how my day got started.lol.(Bummer) but Ok here it goes, I woke this morning feelin good, but my goodness was shortly broken do to the fact that im still in da A-town on Mother Day!(Dayum).WTF. Dude i need to get back to Cali A.S.A.P. NO disrespect to you ATaliens but UGH, theres no place like home and Cali is where i reside. Further more being Motherless by her presents on this special day Sucks i must say. What hurts the most is that i called her this morning to be the first to give her my blessings and she was already up and at Brunch with the rest of my Fam, i was Crushed, missin out once again on good times. lol. but any who Mom if your reading this Happy Mothers Day and have a great day to you Love you dearly. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment