Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TOp 3 80's SaturdayMorningsMovies


Summer School (1987)
Summer School blends outrageous parties, awkward moments, feel-good messages, and the archetypal studying montage into a crazy comedy. There are no true standout moments, but I must say that the joke about the guy who was in the bathroom all semester is pretty funny!


Loverboy (1989)
Loverboy is one of my 80s guilty pleasures. I’ve seen it a dozen times, and I never get sick of it. It’s cheesy. And I’ll never look at anchovies the same ever again.


The Breakfast Club (1985)
The breakfast Club is a hilarious and great 80's movies. I've seen this many times and defiantly recommend any and everyone to watch this movie...
then tell me what you think...
..............................80's Baby.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment